Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Zuckerberg's visit fever : Governor Fayose lashes out at Nigerians


Fayose condemns Nigerians attitude towards politicians,  he said Nigerians are always in the habit of attacking its government over petty issues,  and he also made reference to Zuckerberg visit...
Read what he said:


Fayose said: "Whatever I do, they will condemn. When I wore T-shirt to the House of Assembly, they said I didn't dress properly. But when the Facebook founder came to Nigeria, wearing T-shirt and jeans, they hailed him. They said he was humble. Hypocrites, that's what they are.
"They are worried because what they failed to do, I am doing and they will remain in that state of worries.
"I declare whatever comes to Ekiti from the Federation Account every month and technology has even made it compulsory for leaders to be transparent. If I don't tell Ekiti people what their monthly income is, they can always get it on the Internet.
"On Ekiti State at 20, I want to thank God specially. When Ekiti was 10, I was the governor, I'm also governor when Ekiti will be 20.

2 comments:

  1. 10years in power, that's too much money for one politician abeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10years in power, that's too much money for one politician abeg

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...