Friday, September 16, 2016

Shocking: A popular "Big girl" of the university of Nairobi turns into a Python after spending time with her sugar-daddy.

According to Gossip Mirrors, she was dropped at her hostel residence in the early hours of last Saturday, September 10. her close friend who witnessed the shocking scenario, said:

"Everything happened so quickly, she had just alighted from the vehicle and I saw her walk into her room, I was on my way to her room when I heard her screaming, I quickly pushed the door open an behold I saw her turning into a snake,on her bed, right before my very own eyes"

Young Girls don't reason, their attraction to money and flashy things have landed so many of them in trouble,  especially with this old wealthy men  whose source of wealth most times is unknown..what a pity.

However authorities from the school have issued strict warning to the female students to be cautious of going out with strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...