Friday, September 9, 2016

Meet Monica Riley who is aiming to be the fattest woman in the World..

Wow,  you can never know how crazy people desires can be till you read this
Monica Riley embraced her weight in 2014 after trial and errors with weight loss. It was then she vowed to become the world's fattest woman and her
boyfriend, Sid, who is 25 years old fully supports her decision by helping her reach her obese weight goal
She spoke to Sun UK: "The plan is to reach 1000lbs and become immobile. I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he's excited about it too."


"It's a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed. If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll – it's a big turn-on for both of us."
She said: "The bigger I get the sexier I feel. I love my big soft belly and stuffing myself with food really turns me on. We do plan to have children – there's nothing to stop me raising a child from my bedroom. We would get a nanny in to help around the house and take the baby out and about."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...