Saturday, September 24, 2016

If I don’t get my salary in two weeks, I will come to the office and stay"- Samson Siasia tells NFF

Former coach of Nigeria's bronze-winning team at the 2016 Olympics, Samson Siasia, has given the Nigeria Football Federation a two-week ultimatum to pay his outstanding salaries else there will be drama on their premises. despite stepping down as the handler of the Dream Team VI.
cording to Saturday Vanguard, the ex Super Eagles boss said: "Trust me, you don't need my distractions before your next game. It won't be healthy for NFF, please."

He had previously sent a letter via e-mail to the General Secretary of the NFF, Dr Mohammed Sanusi, one month after the Olympics, complaining that no action had been taken on the matter.

Siasia then appealed to SG and the President to pay in two weeks.

"If I don't get my salary in two weeks, I will come to the office and stay there until I get paid. If I have to come there every day until I get paid that's what am going to do," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...