Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I look and act like a girl does not mean I am gay - BobRisky (see interview)

In a recent interview, Nigerian male Barbie Bobrisky has addressed rumours saying he is gay.
Born Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, Bobrisky, the popular gender bender said:
"When Nigerians talk about the whole 14 years thing, I just sit down and be like why are some Nigerians so stupid, because
the law does not say if u look and appear girly you would go to jail.
The law said gay marriage and I have never come out there and say I am getting married to a guy neither have I said I want to marry a guy.".
The bleaching expert claimed he only dresses like a woman to attract clients for his business.
"The fact that I look and act like a girl does not mean I am gay, I am only doing this to survive, because it is the best I can do. I only think of how to get clients to patronize me." He concluded by saying: "In the next ten years, I want to have a family, my kids, my wife and I want to be a
to be a crowd puller and that name, Bobrisky to keep flowing for eternity."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...