Saturday, September 3, 2016

Blog Reader Needs Help On How To Stop Being Sexually Attracted To Men (Gay)

Pls I need some advise on a serious matter. I met this man in London at self ridges and he invited me out for drinks said we should meet at his hotel in hilton metropole.

when I got there he was very forceful and pushy he pushed me on to the bed and overpowered me he was holding my arms down with his forearm then pushed his prick into me without condom while pushing my pant to the side I was pleading he should stop and he did not this man's name is tony ndah he is married and it will be his word against mine if I go to the police.


I did not consent to sex I thought it was drinks he gave me 60 pounds and I was just so uncomfortable and shook my the whole situation that I just left and was crying on my way home I don't know if he thought that money was hush money or what I am just so embarrassed I should have never went inside his room maybe I did something to make
him think it's okay to rape me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...