Monday, September 5, 2016

ADVICE COLUMN : What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State?

A blog Reader Needs your wisdom,

According to him

''Came back from work after a very stressful day only to meet my Best friend in a compromising state like that in the photo above with my Girlfriend of 3 Years.

I met them Kissing and Smooching uncontrollably and it looks like the real Final is about to go down in few minutes to come.

I just bang the door so they can know I actually saw something and I drove off to my mum's place so I can cool off my brain before I do anything that will land me in Jail.

Am sending you this mail from my Mum's house, Can't go home!''

2 comments:

  1. Lol, do you know if they have been doing it before? Let her go be with the man she now loves

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...