Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Adekunle Gold's Album 'GOLD' Makes It To No 7 On Billboard World Chart Within 1 Week of release

This is how you an album with much commercial success,  the Orente Crooner to it to his Instagram page to thanks his fans

He wrote

"HOT SHOT DEBUT - GOLD ADEKUNLE GOLD"
I'm too excited I can't keep calm. Lord Jesus I thank you for my journey. Started from "You can't sell this kind of music in this club music era" now No 7 on billboard World Chart in 1st week of release. A big thank you to all of you supporting me. Let's take it to #1 it's possible. God bless you all # Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...