Sunday, July 10, 2016

SHOCKING : Meet 50 year old Pastor Who Impregnated a 21-year-old Girl (Photos)

These days people that call themselves pastor seem to do the most shocking things

A  pastor has impregnated a 21-year-old girl identified as Fundiswa Lekhula from Ipopeng kasi in Mangaung in South Africa.

The 21-year-old Funsiwa who is currently five weeks pregnant claims the 50-year-old pastor
identified as Attie Kgware tricked her into love. Funsiwa told Daily Sun SA that pastor Attie Kgware, promised to marry her and buy her a new car. She claims he insisted on unprotected s*x.

Speaking with DailySun, Fundiswa said: "He told me his sperm was holy and would bring positive results to my life.
"I was a member of Your Choice Christian Ministries church and in January the pastor started telling me my boyfriend was bewitching me. I got confused and he took advantage of me because I trusted him as a man of God."
Cheating-Pastor-01

She claimed he told her mother he wanted to marry her.
"We started dating and he promised me a new car – before, during and after we had s*x."

She claimed she was studying Industrial Psychology but Attie made her stop.
"He said he would sell his bakkie to settle my university fees. He wanted to leave Bloemfontein and go to Tlokwe, where he wanted me to enrol in a nursing course," Fundiswa said.

"Now I am pregnant and he doesn't want anything to do with me."

Another pastor, Vusi Masiya, who is a car salesman, said Attie told him he wanted to buy a car for Fundiswa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...