Tuesday, July 5, 2016

SHOCKING : I Caught my husband Fondling our 8 Months Old Baby's Vagina

Mind boggling stuffs are going on in this country,

I didn't know that Mark was a pedophile until last week when I caught him fondling the genitalia of our 8 month old daughter. I screamed on sighting him, then he withdrew his hand quickly and walked out of the room. I took my baby to the inner room and discovered some red patches all over her after a thorough scrutiny.

I've felt very cold all this while, I no longer feel safe in my marriage as I fear for the future of our children. only God knows whether he also molests our two year old daughter.

Pls other mothers out there, have u experienced a similar event in ur family? Do u think there's a solution to this problem outside praying and fasting? I have seen occasions where a father impregnated his own daughter.

I want to keep my marriage, but I dnt know if I'll be harming my daughters if I continue living in the same house with a pedophile. i no longer feel my daughters are safe.

Pls if u know any practical measures I can take to keep my daughters safe do tell me. I dnt know if this is part of the worse I vowed to endure on the day of our wedding. I can't bear to imagine my innocent girls being exposed prematurely to sex by any adult, and worse still their own father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...