Wednesday, July 20, 2016

OMG!! See The Heartless thing a man Did to this Beautiful Lady(Photos)

No man born of a woman should do this to a woman,  though I don't know what this lady did but the man took it to grave length,  well Mera took it to Instagram to thank God for seeing her through the pain she went through cause of a man

She wrote

## @merasopretty__  -  KNOW THAT GOD HAS A PLAN EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T SEE IT. I woke up this morning and just had to thank God. This picture is a reminder of how God has been with me every step of the way and will continue to be with me. For 2 1/2 years I HATED HIM, MYSELF, & MY LIFE. But even when I forgot about God, he didn't forget about me. He has healed my face, my body, and my spirit. He has moved me to the city where I've only dreamed of being, and put me on the path to my dreams. I never thought I'd make it this far, but I did. I am truly thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...