Friday, July 29, 2016

Meet the 21 year old girl who still wears diapers and drinks from a feeding bottle

Jess from Lakeland, Florida, has been reported to act like an adult baby, she is seen wearing baby nappies, drinks from a feeding bottle in a bid to make peace with her troubled childhood.
According to her story she was sexually abused when she was 2yrs old, she suffered depression and anxiety as she battled the trauma. But now, with the help of her 24-year-old boyfriend David, she dresses in babygros and has a Youtube where she is followed by thousands.

David, who calls himself Jess' Daddy said: "Some people have called me a pedophile and have made fun of Jess. We know we're okay and aren't doing anything wrong." However, Jess described her new self has been confident and happy.

She said: "Age play is really my best escape and it allows me to reclaim the innocence of my childhood and have it play out the way I always wanted. Aside from that though, regressing and being a 'little' just fits with my personality. It allows me to be playful and cute, which is what I'm like naturally anyway and so I think that I would definitely still be living this lifestyle if I'd had a more 'normal' childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...