Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Man Threatens To Burn Gay rights activist Bisi Alimi If He Steps Foot In Nigeria


Nigerians are really funded it hard to embrace homosexuality and this have caused a lot of people going to the extreme just to prove their point,

Gay rights activist Bisi Alimi has called out a boy who threatened him on Instagram. He posted a picture of the boy named Tunde Danjuma and his instagram handle, but the boy has since deleted his account.

See what he posted below...

"This young man has for the past three months been threatening me with death. He has sent messages to my inbox, he has threatened to attack my family and has promised that if I ever visit Nigeria, he will make sure I get burnt alive. His latest comment on a picture I posted few weeks ago reads "Bastard gay.... Don't ever come to Nigeria... U will be burnt". I still don't know what will make a good looking, young and promising man, full of such intense hate. If anything happens to my family, @danjuma_tunde should be held accountable."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...