Monday, May 23, 2016

Music : Jessay - Ojuelegba (Trap Refix) [prod. By Wize and 7th Wonder] || @JessayOfficial

A while ago, I was with extra ordinary producers Sarz and TMXO in Sarz's studio. He saw this Ojuelegba Trap refix made by American Producers Wize and 7th wonder and tot no one else could kill it buh me. So he told me to jump
on it!
I v had this freestyle recorded for some months now! And I tot since I will be dropping the audio and video to ma 1st official single #Komije soon! Why don't I give this away to erryone who has been thirsty for a sound.
Recommendation : best enjoyed at high volume! Either ur home theatres or ur Headset! Or even club speakers *wink* 
reach out to me if you yhu feel dis is dope!
 @JessayOfficial on Twitter and Instagram. God bless you!
#OjuelegbaTrapCover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...