Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Advice Column: My Husband Has Not Visted Nigeria In 7Years... Should i remarry?? - - Blog Reader

Enekem Good Morning,my name is Mary, i am 44years old, i have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids, my husband left Nigeria for USA 7 years ago and he has not returned, he calls me everyday and sends us gifts and monetary allowance monthly, but the problem is that i am missing my husband and he does not want to come back or tell me why he cant come back, when i pressure him he tell me not to worry that he has to settle somethings, but am confused i want to move on with my life because i am not happy,  but am confuse cause he still communicates, what should i do? I am thinking of traveling to US cause i have a friend in Chicago,  is it a wise idea??i miss orgasm, I have not had sex for 7years,how am i sure he hasn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...