Saturday, May 7, 2016

38-year Old Blog Reader Pregnant For Husband's 23yr Old Younger Brother need's your advice

Good Morning Enekem,my name is Jessica And i stay in Enugu, am a huge fan of your blog and page and i need your help, I am 38yrs old , apparently i got married 9years to the wealthy man of dreams but children became an issue, we tried everything even traveled abroad but no fruit, so 2Months ago my husband younger bro of 23yrs came to stay with us because of his I.T, one thing led to another and we started having sex(plz dont judge me), last week I realised am pregnant, dont if i should abort or pretend as if it is for my husband, I really need a child  am not getting younger and the young boy impregnated me, Your advice and those from your page will be helpful, My number is below......

I cut the number out for privacy reasons,  drop your comments or mail your comments to enekem4real@gmail.com. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...