Sunday, April 3, 2016

SHOCKING!! Woman pregnant by her 15 year old son shares pic on Facebook

What is this World Turning into??

Caption on the alleged Facebook post reads:

"For those who don't know, me and my 15 year old son had a baby last year together I had sex with him when he was 14 years old.

The baby came out fine. Just to let you know I also have three (3) daughters who are thirteen(13)fourteen(14)and sixteen(16). 

My son is a great dad and also a great boyfriend to me. This all started when I realized that I started to get feelings for him I decided to have a one and one talk with him I told him mommy loves you more than what it means to just be a mommy to you"I also told him that "mommy likes you just like how a girl from school likes you.
I explained everything to him and got him to understand and he felt the same way as I did as he began to ask questions. He asked "so does that mean that we can kiss and hold hands like boyfriend and girlfriend?"I told him yes and even sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...