Monday, April 11, 2016

NO LOVE!! '' Donald Trump Won’t Succeed Me'' - President Barack Obama

President Barack Obama is confident that Donald Trump will not be the next President of the united states.

Speaking at a fundraiser, he said, "I recognize that there is a deep obsession right now about Mr. Trump. And one of you pulled me aside and squeezed me hard and said, 'Tell me...that Mr. Trump is not succeeding you'!" Obama said he assured the Democrat that, "Mr. Trump's not succeeding me."

Funny enough, even Republican leaders are not keen on making Trump their presidential candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...