Friday, April 1, 2016

Neyo's wife allegedly had sexual relationship with another woman


Famelous has published a tip they got claiming a lady had a sexual relationship Neyo's wife, Crystal Renay before she met and married Neyo.

According to the woman,

"I gave Crystal Renay the best night of her life, before her pregnancy and getting with neyo she was down as ever. Every night she would be in a different city but when she seen me she told me i was the baddest one in the club and we partied all night long as the night went on we got closer….

Crystal invited me and a close friend to her room, I thought she just wanted to party on but when she started seducing me I could tell she wanted more. She started fingering me and making out , her pussy is pretty and tight."

Last week, some fans blasted his wife for going to party few days after giving birth and Neyo has a word for them in her recent rant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...