Tuesday, March 15, 2016

PHOTOS:See How This Guy Transformed Into A Hour Glass lady (be careful guys)



 
To avoid stories that touch. Checkout how this nigga transformed nicely to a curvy chick, you can never tell this babe was once a man. See more pic. 


Left side )) me 4 years ago πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ right side) me now ))πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘‘πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘‘When your brother become your sister but your sister is to the death of me (my life my way ) I'm safe respectful n bad to bone n u can call me (Kesh) miss aakosha if u know me πŸ”₯πŸ‘ΈπŸ½ 4years of switching over never looked so good (I have a private sex life by choice) I deal with undercover guys cause dats Wat I like but they just my biz πŸ’―πŸ’―respect me or don't deal with me I'm 27 dats fully grown I be in hotel rooms all across the world cause I can afford them when I'm ready for a change I'll do it (do Wat u want when u popn ) n I been that πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸŽ—been independent my whole life n I'm ooh so Gucci




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...