Monday, March 21, 2016

Actress Adunni Ade Subs her colleagues who live fake life and do Juju to be Relevant

It is their work o, 

Actress Adunni Ade rants on Instagram this morning. Calling out her colleagues who do jazz...

 See hen! I'd rather be known for being the most down to earth person I am, rather than living the fake lives most celebs live. YES HONEY! I said so! I ain't bout to pay NOBODY for jack! I have always worked my tail off! This industry hennnn! È get as e bi! Sometimes I get soooo frustrated with the nonsense I hear or see you guys do! Am like what on earth is wrong with you? You feel being biased takes you anywhere? Yea probably few change in your pocket and that's it! STOP THE DARN DISCRIMINATION! STOP THE HATE! STOP THE JEALOUSY! You don't know me and frankly, I could careless if you do or not. You ain't God! Stop tryna be like him! Everything has expiration date, even juju self, one day one day, È go expire. Half of Yall ain't got a hot pot to piss in yet you wan come they form! Tah! Geraroheir #Regrann #Regrann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...