Thursday, February 4, 2016

WHITE LIE!! Former Rivers state Governor Rotimi Amaechi says he hates Money.

Minister of Transport and ex- governor of Rivers State, Amaechi, says all the allegations of corruption leveled against him by his successor, Nyesom Wike(current Governor of Rivers state) and the past government, are without evidence and are false.
he confirmed that he suffered a lot in the hands of EFCC as the governor of Rivers State. Amaechi said this while delivering a lecture titled

Quote

"Legislature and Executive Partnership for Effective Performance,"

He said in this lecture that:

Quote

"I suffered a lot about corruption without any proof against me by anti-graft agency. I was harassed, though I fought my way through, they accused me of corruption. I suffered a lot, I suffered a lot about corruption. I don't like money. I believe once you can feed, you don't need money again. All those who accumulate are doing so to their detriment"

he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...