Monday, February 1, 2016

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? – Get In Here

When did you stop bed wetting? – Please don't lie.

I stopped when I was in secondary school; (JSS), it was very shameful then but now, I just laugh anytime I remember and I do wonder if I can ever punish my kids for that, I don't think so.

At a Point, my mum will even tell me to Urinate inside Fire used by those who Fry and sell Akara at Night in our Area. In Yoruba, Their belief is that when you do this before you go to bed, you won't be able to bet wet.

The funny thing about this Bed wetting issue is that, it comes like a Dream, You can just dream that you're playing Football with your Friend and they you feel like urinating and then you head to the Toilet or Gutter to ease yourself.. While Urinating in your Dream, something will just wake you up and when you're up, just check the Bed…  My brother e don wet 👿

Only those wey  piss for bed wella like me go understand this my story.

What about you, When did you Stop Bed wetting? + Share the Experience with Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...