Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Instagram Couple Meet For First Time, Immediately Get Married In Airport

A couple that met on Instagram have got married just moments after seeing each other in the flesh for the first time.

Erica Harris and Arte Vann exchanged vows in front of other passengers and TV cameras at Ontario International Airport, California, after Vann flew in on a one-way ticket from New York.

Speaking about the build up to the couple's amazing leap of faith, Harris described how they first met.

According to the Daily Mail, she said:

    What drew me to him is, a lot of men, you can tell how they are to women through their comments. I saw that Arte was very personal, and he was very attentive, and thought 'Wow this guy seems like a nice guy'.

Vann then made the bold move of tagging the mother-of-three in a full-body selfie of himself.

Harris added:

    I'm like a tag? I've never gotten this and I said, 'Oh my gosh this man is good-looking', so I followed him right off the bat and he followed me right back.

The couple actually did grow concerned that they were becoming too close and reportedly deleted their Instagram accounts as a result.

After a few months, they both set up new accounts and Harris reached out to Vann but, unknown to her, he had been in a car accident. When Vann did recover in November and saw Harris' message the flames quickly reignited.

She said:

    Fast forward to November, he goes back on Instagram, we reconnect and we're right where we left off.

Instagram Couple Meet For First Time, Immediately Get Married In Airport imageKcal

This is either incredibly sweet, or incredibly crazy. Time will tell.


Still, after just three days as man and wife, things seem to be going very well.

Speaking to the Daily Mail, Harris added:

    I didn't realise how much I love this man. Now that we've spent three days together, I can't believe how much I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...