Monday, January 11, 2016

Scam Alert! Blog Reader's Experience With A Bold Scammer (Photo)



I got this message from a Stupid Immature Scammer earlier today.

I tried playing along to test the Scammers' prowess. Surprisingly a guy picked and greeted me with all the customer care protocol.

He claimed to be an online customer service provider with CBN asking that I give details of my BVN & bank account number to help me resolve the problem with My ATM card.

His Stupidity and Boldness got Me Laughing out loud.  I asked Him if people still fall for this lame old trick and He immediately ends the call.

People really needs to be at alert of this Scammers.

The Police in collaboration with Network provider are by default expected to be able to trace this people using the phone numbers they use in their text messages.

Except of course the whole SIM registration is just a Big Waste of time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...