Sunday, January 24, 2016

Pastor arrested after a car dealer sowed a seed of a stolen car into his life.

Lol, I just saw this news from an online source , its quite amusing read:

The pastor revealed that a car dealer used the stolen car to sow a seed into his life and that he had no knowledge that the car was stolen.

According to Rev. Titus Onwuchekwa, "I am a clergy man. I bought an SUV from one Felix when he came for a programme in Lagos sometime in November. I actually saw the vehicle at Alaba, where it was advertised for sale. While negotiating with the owner of the vehicle, I told him that I was a man of God and he said that he would use the vehicle to sow a seed into my life. He said because I was a man of God, he would sell the vehicle, a Mitsubishi Pajero jeep to me for N500,000. I paid him N350,000, and I later balanced him N150,000. He said I should pray that God should bless him with more children because he had only had one child since he married.

"I never knew the car was stolen. I don't know anything about the other Infiniti jeep that he sold. He gave me the car documents which bore his name; he also gave me the custom clearing documents, and they had the same name too. A soldier friend of mine had to help me verify if the car was genuine and he confirmed that it was. I am a man of God and I will never buy a stolen property."

The other suspects who were paraded alongside Rev Titus included Opeyemi Aregbesola, 28; Bola Salami, 30; Osas Felix Bright, 32; Chibike Umeh, 22; and Ndibe Samuel, 31.

According to Vanguard, It was learnt that upon the arrest of two notorious armed robbery kingpins, Opeyemi Aregbesola and Bola Salami who had been on the wanted list of Special Anti-Robbery Squad for snatching exotic vehicles, the operatives recovered a Toyota Camry 2007 model with registration number MUS782DD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...