Saturday, January 23, 2016

Boy stabbed on the head in a street fight in Lagos.

An  eye-witness shared the news online ,the incident happened yesterday.

Quote

"This happened in lagos island yesterday morning in ongoing fight between idumota boys and church street boys in lagos island. @Naijapals when I got home from office yesterday my mum told me to be careful where I will go and know how I will walk around bcos those boys have started, but I thought is normal fight until I go out to make some findings so from where am asking people around, someone came with this picture and just briefed me but have not got the main info Cus the guy has been rushed to hospital and only God knows maybe he will survive it shaaaa. But is real cos I lived at idumata"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...