Wednesday, January 27, 2016

ALBUM DOWNLOAD : J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League – J.U.S.T.I.C.E. For All(Ft. Drake, Rick Ross, Future, Chris Brown, T.I,..

This one of the hardest collection of dope jamz ever, couldn't help but share this album

Legendary Production team J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League have decided to surprise us with a new project called 'J.U.S.T.I.C.E. For All'.
The album contains 13 tracks and contributions from Drake, Rick Ross, FutureJeezy, Chris Brown, Wale, Lupe Fiasco, T.I., R.Kelly, Jeremih and more.
TRACK LIST
1. Empire Ft. Rick Ross & Drake
DOWNLOAD
2. All I Need Ft. Chris Brown & Wale
3. Then I Leave Ft. Future & Rick Ross
4. Trust Nobody Ft. Jeezy
5. Roaming Around Ft. Kevin Gates
6. No Problems Ft. Lupe Fiasco & Future
7. Leave The Club Ft. Joelle James & Chris Brown
8. Forever And A Day Ft. T.I.
9. Believe In Me Ft. R. Kelly
10. Paint The City Red Ft. Jeremih
11. Icons Ft. Rick Ross & Anthony Hamilton
12. Substitute Everything Ft. Future
13. Punchlines Ft. Loaded Lux, Math Hoffa, Soul Khan & Lupe Fiasco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...