Thursday, December 24, 2015

Too Embarrassing :How Girl Was Shoved By Yemi Alade When She Wanted To Take A Pic With Her

I always tell you guys when you see a celeb respect yourself but most of you won't learn hope you learn from this

See what she wrote

@t2pitchy: "So yesterday I had this photoshoot with my little brother and then decided to get something from silver-bird galleria, once we got in I recognized @yemialade and I was a little excited which I learnt better after yesterday. So I got closer and asked someone who was close, if I could take a picture after standing close by for like 3 minutes taking these distant photos and I was told that I can't until I get some of he items she was selling. An arm bracelet for 9,500 and a necklace for 11,500, in my mind that was too much. So when She was leaving the scene I got close and nicely asked if my 10 year old brother and I could get a picture with her ( gladly my brother was at a distance watching his sisters folly๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ) and as I took up my phone to take the picture she shoved me slightly and said I shouldn't do that.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ not her fault oh.. But now I got sad because my brother has to watch her self make that display and think it was the character of celebrities and has decided to write it as part of his holiday experience๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ.. So the story goes #nigeriancelebrities have thought me self respect is important oh.. Just act like they don't exist when you see them.. I shared the unruly picture with my sad brother in the background with close friends, but I can't put it up here.. Love y'all . This story is long sha๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #Regrann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...