Thursday, December 31, 2015

'' My Wife Is Always More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her" - Brutal husband confesses

We have been married for four years now but I have come to the conclusion that I have made a terrible mistake marrying my wife.

Despite her good family background and good education, she has a problem keeping her volatile temper in check. At the drop of a hat, she blows up and levels all sorts of accusations against me. Apart from her verbal abuse, she's recently resorted to being physical, but I soon tried to curb that.

The first time she raised her hands to me, I really beat some common sense into her.

She's tried it a couple of times since then and I've given her the beating she deserves. I am not a violent person but some women really bring out the violence in you.

Surprisingly, I've also discovered that my wife is more sexually responsive after I have roughened her up. This has excited me a bit and encouraged me to beat her more, though not to the extent that I would harm her.

Do you think she is one of these type of women who like violent sex?

Patrick. -

Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...