Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Former Stripper, Amber Rose Portrayed As Symbol For Feminism In New Photos

Seriously using an ex-stripper as a symbol of feminism?? Well who am I to judge right...
Paper magazine chose the super sexy amber rose to channel many popular feminists in the past and the result will make you have second thought on the ladies that call themselves feminists today.
According to Rose:
"I would look on [Wiz's] Instagram and he would have pictures of all these women all over him… and then I would post a picture of me and my son. And people would be like, 'Does your son know that his mother's a wh*re?'" she says. "People are like, 'Wiz is out f***ing mad bad b***hes and you're at home crying over him because he's the best thing that f***ing ever happened to you and now you're just a fat, bald-headed single mother and no one will ever love you.' So yeah, I guess months of seeing s**t like that, I was just like, 'I can't live like this. There's something wrong.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...