Monday, December 28, 2015

Are You Tired Of being Single?? Ladies and Gentlemen get in here....

Please help me to post on your blog. I am ready to send anything to you to confirm that am genuine but for your viewing only and the interested lady. And please don't publish my email address.

I will be gratetful if this will work. I'm Opeyemi williams(not complete name) searching for the woman I can call my own. I'm of average look, 30+ in age and a postgraduate (PhD) student in one of the universities in Southwest. Teaching Assistant but ready to settle down in 2016.

Shy and an introvert ofcourse! Not looking for a perfect woman but looking forward to meeting the lady that will be my best friend. She should be emotionally stable, God fearing, humble and submissive enough (hope these are not too much). Oh! Yoruba by tribe will be perfect and as long she is older than 18 but less than 30.  My pin;27B44726 and 08120768087(sms only). Thanks Enekem !

*************************************************************

Hi Enekem hope you doing well?. I would like my mail address private. I'm so heartbroken rigth now. I sometimes posted a mail requesting for a serious soulmate cos I have been lonely not that I  have toasters
but they just want to get in either because of my face or body or just cos of who I am. I met someone after the post and we began talking.

Enekem I won't lie,this is my first hookup thing n just felt like trying and see if it was gonna work. He made it real and I was happy I met him.

 I'm so fu*** in love with him,can't get him out of my head. He's everything I wanted and I was hoping we were seeing until he started acting up.

Sincerely,I dunno how I fell so hard in love with him;I stare at his pics all day on my phone but he has totally forgotten about me.

I want to forget him soon so i want it re-posted pleaseeeeeeeee. I need a working class,Tall(6ft above) guy between 30 to 33 for companionship and not LIEtionship. Thanks n kisses

My contact is diamondpearl39@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...