Thursday, November 12, 2015

Young Female Blog Reader in Love With a Married Man Needs Help. Pls Read

UNEDITED/UNTOUCHED
Hi  ENEKEM good day, have being a fan of your page for a while now even though i don't get to comment on
some of ur post due to the nature of my job (Time consuming). I need your advice and the public as well.
Am a young lady of about 28yrs of age, I work with one of the financial institutions in Nigeria. I spent my life not knowing the meaning of Love in a relationship, am a fun fill kind of lady not answerable to any Man and if eventually my male folks pick interest in me, trust me I will create something out of nothing and run away from the relationship.
In other words I don't fall In love may be due to some experience my girlfriends encountered in the hands of Men, after giving in their all in the relationship they end up with heart break as a frd I keep consoling them.
2006 I met a certain Yoruba guy from Ondo state, based at kaduna we became close, he loved me but I on the other side was not into him. It got to a point I used his weakness as my strength to quit the relationship.
In 2012 I met a Muslim man who defined the meaning of LOVE to me through his attitude. He loves me so much, adores me, he appreciates me and always thankful to God we found each other. I fell so deeply in love with him becos I was sucked with his..... Even when he told me his married with 2kids, our love each other grows stronger, with or without finances we survived it in the relationship and now he wants to marry me.
My so called lost love(whom I never in loved) from 2006 got my number from a friend and calls me like no tomorrow. His now based at Lagos in his own words Steph "Please Marry Me"
Am so confuse, I don't know who to settle down with. Is it the Muslim, humble, loving and caring man with 2kids that am so Inlove with or the hardworking, single Christian man that am trying to love......
thank you

1 comment:

  1. This one brain need formating.stupid person

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...