Tuesday, November 10, 2015

TOO EMBARRASSING :HOW YBNL KING OLAMIDE WAS ACCUSED OF STEALING IN THE STUDIO

The feeling on been wrongly accused is worse than the feeling of being caught in the act.

YBNL Boss, Olamide, has revealed one of the most embarra$$ing moment in his life as he was wrongly accused of stealing.

Speaking with Vanguard, without mincing words, the Shakiti Bobo crooner talks about an embarra$$ing moment he cannot forget. He said,

"I will pick an incident that happened in the studio a few years back. I was in the studio when this senior act came in to record a song and he said he was hungry. Who else will he send to buy food if not me who was the youngest in the studio? The money he gave me was not enough for his meal, so I decided to add my own money. I even used my own money to pay for transportation.

When I got back to the studio with the food, guess what this guy said to me "Cabasa, tell this your boy to give me my change, if he wants money, he should tell me and I will give him. He should not use trick to steal my money. I almost got angry, but one look from ID Cabasa calmed me down. Today, the guy is one of my biggest fans and he is planning to do a song with me."

The industrious rapper, whose street savvy punch-lines makes him unique will be dropping his fifth album this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...