Thursday, November 5, 2015

Public Shame: Why I Feel Bad For Lira Galore After Failed Relationship With Rick Ross

This is one of the best opinionated article I have seen lately read and learn something about relationships, it is often better to be low key th
an to be loud. Written by Lanino Brown....

^^^^^^^^^Over the past few weeks, I, like many others have become
infatuated with a new couple... RICK ROSS and Model Lira
Galore.
. While I never even heard of her before a few weeks
ago, the past few weeks, she has been one of the coolest
people I follow. Lira, a former stripper announced her
engagement to the famous rapper via her Instagram page.
When I saw the huge 350k VVS diamond ring he purchased
for her, I immediately had to follow her. Mansions, flights, on
side at his shows and party hosting seemed to be the just of
her life...along with a few magazine and video shoots. More
importantly, she seemed super HAPPY. So did Ross.
Well
today, TMZ reported that after a 2 month engagement, the
couple has called it quits.
Upon seeing the news, my heart instantly dropped. I tweeted,
"I feel bad for Lira." The 22 year old, so full of life, seemed so
excited about the engagement. But in the past couple weeks,
so many rumors about her past has began to surface. First
bloggers attacked her with an old picture of her and Rapper
Meek Mill , who is on Rick Ross's MMG Label. She and her
Mom had to defend the young girl as the bloggers even
searched old tweets of Lira saying she loved Meek Mill. Even
worse were the comments from people on Instagram and
Twitter shaming the girl about her past. Today it was the
same thing, more public shame. Without even knowing the
reason for the breakup, people began to speculate and say
nasty things about the girl.
I was in disbelief. The same
people who were happy for her a few days ago were now
slandering her on my timeline.
I felt so bad for her, because a few years ago, I was
Lira. No, I was never a stripper, but I was in a relationship
that I decided to make public, because we were getting
engaged and in 3 months, I had to end it. It was devastating
to me not only, because I loved the person, but because I
knew that there were people who were not rooting for us,
waiting to see us fail. I knew that when they found out, they
would be like many people online, passing judgement and
opinions without knowing the truth. I knew they would
speculate and make things up about us. I knew that my failed
relationship would give them of sense of relief..a sense of
happiness.
This caused me to try everything to make the
relationship come back together. Even after I had prayed to
GOD and God had told me leaving him was the right thing to
do, I still didn't want to look stupid in front of PEOPLE.
People and their opinions will have you in a bad relationship
longer than you should be. Although, I walked away from the
relationship, it took me months to even say I was single. I
never posted about the break up. I really didn't want anyone
to know. I had to literally suffer through that ALONE. I was
angry and hurt on the inside. I couldn't tell anyone though,
because they wanted to see me fail and I was not about to let
them be happy off of my misery.
It is not cool to gloat in someone else's pain.
It is not
cool to talk about them when you don't know the details of
their life. Lira Galore is no Beyonce. She is a regular girl. She'll
see the negative posts. She'll see the memes and
screenshots. Whether we like it or not, THAT HURTS.
Only
Hurt people HURT people . So before you go on a binge of
public shaming her, think about why you're doing it. Who hurt
YOU? Why do you get JOY in seeing someone else in
sorrow? Do you not know that is not normal?
I don't know if the rumors are true, but it did provoke me to
write this and to even pray for the couple. I don't like to see
people happy one week and sad the next. I'm not one to get
joy off of others sorrow. I like to see people win. Well wishes
to them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...