Saturday, November 21, 2015

PARA:I Don’t Pay Tithe And You Can’t Force Me, It’s My Hard Earned Money – Ghanaian Millionaire

Considering the luxurious lifestyle that pastors squander church money on,  most rational people will take this path.

. Prince Kofi Amoabeng, the former CEO of UT Bank who says he believes in God and goes to Church only if there is a wedding or funeral, has revealed he does not pay tithe.

Yesterday, during an interview on Morning Starr, he said:-

"I don't pay tithe.

I would not give 10% and nobody can force me to give 10% of my money to anybody. I do all sort of philanthropic jobs myself. I see where there is the need for me to help and I help. I don't have to give it to somebody who then decides where to put the money. It is my hard earned money and I should put it where I want to put it.".


Whats your Say about this Guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...