Monday, November 16, 2015

NOT AGAIN: This Handsome Young Man Is Dead

Na WA o,

Too sad, this young dude is gone. I don't know what killed him, his friends are mourning him on Facebook, see one tribute: 

Death why did you choose my blood, why do you choose Lopez, Can you name your price? D entire hustler re ready to pay you only if you can bring back our brother, Eddie Lopez you never told me you ll go so soon, remember our plans, Lopez Lopez Lopez������������������������ Jux pick ya call or let talk on FACETIME, you forget your plans so soon? Eddie in pains how wish billions of tears can bring you back I would have cried all my life for you to come back , Rip my HERO������������������������������������������������

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...