Sunday, November 22, 2015

I Had Induced Labor - Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Pregnancy

Tiwa Savage has opened up on her pregnancy experience,saying it was difficult.The singer who covers the latest issue of Genevieve magazine revealed she had Pre-eclampsia and had her baby boy induced because his birth was overdue by 8 days. She told the magazine..

"Well, it's a condition some women have towards the end of their pregnancy. For me, it was a period where I had high blood pressure, my feet got terribly swollen and I could hardly walk. Plus, my baby was overdue by about 7-8 days! At the end, they decided to induce me to labour because they were worried about my condition. It was a painful ordeal but I thank God everything went well."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...