Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I am better than Messi -C.Ronaldo

Real Madrid forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has
declared he is the best player in the world and well skilled than
Lionel Messi. The Portugal captain has won
the Ballon d'Or prize in the last two years ahead
of Messi and has been in good form for the Real Madrid team. Despite the Argentine being the
favourite for the next award after winning the
Treble with Barcelona, Ronaldo insists he is the
best. When interviewed,
Ronaldo told El Pais:
Quote
"It doesn't bother me. "If you look back over
my past eight years, I've always been at the
peak; and that is difficult. Name me someone
else who has done it? After that, being No.1
or No.2 is a matter of small details, such as
if you win trophies or not. "Perhaps for you,
Messi is the best; in my head, I am the best
– and everyone should think that about
ourselves. That is why I have been able to
achieve so much in my career. "It was hard
for me to watch Messi picking up several
Ballon d'Ors. I'd be thinking, 'Why should I
go to the gala?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...