Monday, November 9, 2015

How Do You See The Most Controversial Naija Tweet Of Yesterday?? Pained or Stupid? (pics)

It is really funny well when I saw this I just smiled but we can't really judge the girl for reacting or expressing her herself neither can we judge the guy for sending  DM. Lol am indifferent as long as it doesn't ruin Sperie's engagement... Or what you say? Should the girl have remained silent? Or is the guy going to cheat on his soon to be wife?

Abi person can't DM you guys again abi?

Regardless of your position go wish him happy engagement.

3 comments:

  1. That babe is plain stupid why she wan spoil person relationship ahhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it was me and I was considering to go out with the guy I would react

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid girl so if I say hi to a girl it always mean I want to sleep with her? Congrats to the man

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...