Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Dear Nigerian Men, Would You Marry Your Elder Brother's Ex? (Advice column)


Someone Urgently Needs advice,

Hello ENEKEM , I met a guy only to find out that I've known his brother. I've only been with 3 guys in total and 2 of them are brothers. Nawa for this life o. Anyways I've been with his brother twice. The last time I had a hook up was January and it was with his brother. Only for me to meet this guy in another city and find out it's the brother. 


I like him a lot and he's gunning for a relationship that may lead to marriage. He has a good heart and God knows I don't even want to break his heart for him. Do I tell him at all, or do I tell him now or later? I'm so sad I could just kill myself right now.


2 comments:

  1. It depends on the chemistry, if you guys are both cool with it yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooo, how are going to manage the thought when my bro steps in?

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...