Saturday, October 10, 2015

Revealed: #EndOfDays BLOGGER FORSEES Rapture (must see)

This is really soul touching and should be taken seriously, it was sent to me by my friend JOSH the CEO of cidle Naija
,  please read, reflect and share.
+++++++++++++++++++
I just had a dream and it was the dream of the end of days. I was sitting outside after it had rained with my friends, in a media house,  I decided to look up into the skies, and I saw something that looked like a rainbow, the thing is that it was not a rainbow, it was a white light, shaped in the form of a rainbow, the pattern was so unusual, like it touched the earth as it grew bigger in size. Then I looked to the left and saw a gigantic dark - red circle, the size of 10 stadiums in the sky, it had some skewed and straight lines in it and it seemed as if it moved and looked back at me, then some strange clouds started to gather, I looked up and there was a 2nd bright light, directly above me in the sky, but this light seemed as if it was breathing, it opened and closed simultaneously as the clouds underneath it were sucked in and out. Now I was getting apprehensive, I ran in to call my media friends to come and film this strange anomaly in the skies, they were going over some weather reports, so they quickly grabbed a camera and dashed out to film the sky. When we were running out of the building I peered to the left, looking through the windows in the building as I run and I saw something conical, like a funnel, coming down from the skies, it was bigger than anything i've ever seen in my entire life, I checked properly and saw it was a trumpet, then the trumpet started to blare, it blared so loud that the ground shook, the color of the atmosphere was pale brown, after the trumpet finished blowing, the cloud opened and red roses in their millions started to rain down from the skies, the sheer force and intensity of the roses collapsed everything in its path. I and my friends started for the basement of the media house, running like we had never before. We got to the basement and I wished that I would wake up from this dream or nightmare or whatever it was, then I woke up this morning.
My friends, I don't know if this is real, but I have never had this kind of revelation to me in this magnitude before. This is me dreaming about Rapture and the end of days, so it's a big deal to me, it should be to you. As I ran down the steps to the basement, I prayed for God to forgive all my sins, now i'm awake I wish that I won't wait till that late to repent. I believe in God and we should believe in his plans for us, sin is man's biggest struggle with God, let's drop our evil acts as men and become righteous with God the father. 
 Josh,
 Randle,
CEO Cidle Naija.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...