Monday, October 26, 2015

Really?? I Didn't know I Had A Kid Till He Was 2yrs Old - - - - Wande Cole

Well this is very possible but kind of irrational when you look at it rationally

Music star Wande Coal was a guest recently on MTVBase Real talk, when he was asked how he kept his 6-year old son a secret from his fans. According to Wande, he never knew he had a son till the young boy was 2. 


Wande told the show's host:

 'Well, I didn't know I had a kid till he was 2 years old. When they brought him to me, he already looked like me. So when I found out, I knew I had to do something about it and then I took him to my mum and she's been taking care of him'.


Wande Coal celebrated his son's 7th birthday on Saturday, June 20, 2015. Watch the video after the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...