Friday, October 30, 2015

My Mother Brings Men To The House For S*x – Daughter Cries Out

Only God can bless a man with a good wife cause most women these days are not loyal. This always show when things go wrong.

Read below:-

Less than six months after my Dad died, our mum started seeing someone else.

I knew their marriage hadn't been great, but it saddened me that she could move on so quickly.

She went to a party with her friend and when I waited till midnight and she had't returned, 1 went to bed.

In the morning, I took her breakfast. I opened the bedroom door and, behold, there was someone (a man) on my Dad's side of the bed…

He grunted and rolled over when he saw me. I was in shock. "What the hell is going on here?" I yelled then ran out of the room. Sadly, he was the first of many men.

Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back. Her actions are out of order. Do you think she's in her right mind?

A angry daughter is sad about her mum's action after her dad's death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...