Friday, October 16, 2015

DELLA THE SURVIVOR IS PLUS ONE TODAY; HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING


Some people have gone through hell in life, and others do not even know what it feels like.
Today is the birthday of Amaka della Ezeike.

This dubai based igbo chick, hails from ihiala local government area in Anambra state.
She studied markerting in Nnamdi Azikwe university before she left for dubai.
She loves Acting, meeting people and hanging out with real peeps.shes done a few movies, which she played minor roles,and she wont disclose the names... In her words "dont ask me the names till i hit the big ones, LOL"
Della as her friends call her, is a survivor of a ghastly Accident that occurred in anambra state, on the 28th of October in 2014.
According to della, she is a living testimony and a Miracle. And indeed she is, read her her interview with enekem.

Enekem: Tell us, who really is Amaka delle Ezike.
Amaka: She is an extrovert...she is a stubborn girl but she is lovely..she loves and respects people's feelings about things a lot but wouldn't take Bullshits.. She is smart,intelligent, beautiful and kindhearted.. She is unique in her ways..she loves God and she is charitable..


Enekem: What's is your big dream?
Amaka: I have huge dreams dear...but these dreams are channeled and centered into/around helping the less privileged...I feel good in helping people.. My huge dream is to help people in life.
Enekem: Tell us about your family.
Amaka: I'm from a family of 9...three lovely brothers,three cute sisters ,my sweet mum n my forever young dad...Then my self.
Enekem: Can give a detail description of the ghastly accident you survived.
Amaka : Wow...I'm still in thanksgiving mood..God loves me dearly..it was on the 28th of Oct 2014 when I was returning from my late project supervisor's burial..I tot I would be disfigured for life but the good news is that I got sexier and prettier with my scars..isn't it awesomely strange?my dear,it was terrible but God is always God..besides,I'm number one on his list of mercy..I'm just special.
I could remember I blanked out twice or thrice but from all I remembered it goes thus"we were in a salon car heading back to awka when a bus hit our car...our car tumbled and hit a building that fell on it.according to witnesses they tot we were dead but we were brought out of the car by God's intervention.. I went tru a lot of stitching in the hospital cos I lost my upper lip
My best friend and man was right there praying and caring for me,he never stopped assuring me I was still beautiful...I didn't know how it happened but I held on to God's word which states that I'm made up in God's image..my God that I know is the finest then why would I be disfigured?..I'm a miracle,I'm special n I'm blessed


Enekem: Oh, thank God darling, If you had the opportunity to make a wish today, what will it be?
Amaka: I would  wish for love.
Enekem: Awwwww,What will you consider a birthday gift.
Amaka: Answered prayers from God.

Enekem: Is there no other thing you want in particular?
Amaka: To be candid,my gifts would be for my prayers to be answered in quantum today and always.
Amen!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELLA!!!
GOD WILL GIVE YOUR GLORY FOR EVERY SHAME, GAIN FOR EVERY PAIN, AS YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF HIM, HE WILL NOT BE ASHAMED OF YOU.


WE LOVE YOU DELLA
#TEAMENEKEMDotCom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...