Thursday, October 29, 2015

Blog Reader Needs Your Advice On A 'Smooth' Toaster. She Is Confused

We are really selective at sharing the mails sent to us but we think this would be of help to the lady and anyone that might be facing the confusion so leggo.

Hey Enekem,
I met this guy for the first time  on Saturday, and on Sunday when I met him again, he said he liked me. I and him kinda clicked.
On Monday we saw once more and he started saying stuff like he has been thinking about me a lot and ish, and on Tuesday when we met again, he asked me for a kiss.
I said no, but he kept asking and finally we kissed and one thing led to another... but we did not have sex, though it was really close to that but I held myself back..
I like him and he said he wants me to be his woman. In fact before he dropped me off that day, he said we have a thing going on already and he isn't kidding about it, and that if I think I'm the only one who is scared about how fast things are going, I should also know he is, but that he isn't holding his emotions back.
ENEKEM the thing is that.. it's not even up to a week I met him.
My question is this: is it possible for a guy to genuinely have feelings for a girl under just few days‎? I really like him but the truth is the guy is very smooth.
I don't wanna make a mistake neither do I wanna drive him away if he is actually genuine.
Drop comments or send to enekem4real@gmail.com. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...