Saturday, July 4, 2015

Take Your Stand! Woman Resigns Rather Than Issue Gay Marriage License in The US

Wish many people could hold their morals high and take a stand like this lady,


Linda Barnette who has issued marriage licenses in Grenada Country, Missisipi for 24 years, on Tuesday June 30 resigned stating she'd rather 'Obey God than man' [resign than issue gay marriage licenses.]



"I choose to obey God rather than man. I am a follower of Christ and I believe strongly that the Bible is my final authority. The Bible teaches that a marriage is to be between a man and a woman. Therefore, because of the recent ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court, I can no longer fulfill my duties as Circuit Clerk and issue marriage licenses to same sex couples."

"I told my supervisors a while back if it happened, I would tender my resignation. I had already decided in my heart that I could not issue marriage licenses to same sex couples. It's my Christian belief. As a follower of Christ, I could not do it. The Bible teaches it is contrary to His plan." she told a Fox News reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...