Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Support Your Own!! Olamide Cops 6-Cartons Of Koko Garri (photos)

‎I have not copped any Koko Garri cause I am still yet to know where I can get one in Benin, however one of our local rapper 

Olamide has shown support for his brother, Dbanj and has bought few cartons of his Koko Garri product line.
The Entertainer turned Agriculturist recently launched the Product.
Olamide took to social media today and posted a picture of seven cartons of Koko Garri he purchased.
He captioned it;
"Koko garri for igboro man dem ! Ok      I be ijebu boy I love garri so much .. Had to buy 6cart. Lol they dashed me 1 join .. Oooshey #kokogarri #SupportYourOwn"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...