Tuesday, July 21, 2015

SHOCKING!!! Aborted Babies Without Names Won’t Enter Heaven-- Pastor Reveals(Photo)

I have never thought about this but this is kind of deep so ladies take note

A South African man named Alpheus, who calls himself a Rastafarian prophet, wants to share a vision given to him by the 'Holy Spirit'.

The 50-year-old man says God told him to warn people against abortion.

He said God told him that babies without names will not enter into heaven and women who have abortions will find their babies waiting to be given names at heaven's gate.


"I was in a deep sleep when the revelation came to me. When I woke up, I knew aborted babies were waiting outside heaven to be given names," said Alpheus.



He said when the vision started, he saw a light and it was like a television had been switched on in front of him.

"A big sign appeared with the words 'no entry without names'. I then saw young and old faces looking sad.

"A loud voice told me all the people I had seen were waiting for their parents to give them names. They had been aborted before they were born," said Alpheus.

He said the voice instructed him to spread the message to the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...