Monday, July 20, 2015

OMG !!! Woman's Butt Melts After Botched Butt Enlargement Procedure (Graphic Photo)‎



After years of battling with obesity, Heidi Faulkner got a gastric band, lost half her body weight and finally found her self-esteem.

The only thing that could make the petite young mum even happier was getting rid of the saggy skin on her "wrinkly, old lady's bum".

So Heidi cleared out her savings, jetted off to Prague and underwent a cut-price £2,000 "booty job" to lift, tighten and plump her baggy backside.

But when she removed the bandages to see the results, the bottom fell out of her world.



Heidi, 36, says: "There were two enormous scars right across my buttocks – as if a shark had come and taken a massive bite.

"I was screaming and the surgeon was called. He had a look and assured me it would be all right when the swelling went down. But it wasn't. I had been butchered."

"The fluctuation in my weight left me with loose skin on my stomach and legs and wrinkly folds and sagging skin around my hips and bum. I was a 30-something with the body of an 80-something old woman.


"My son used to say, 'Mum, it looks like your bum has melted'. My skin looked like candle wax dripping down the back of my legs.

"It had no shape, my buttocks were flat and exercise wasn't making any difference.

"I was beginning to think I'd never be able to go on holiday and wear a bikini, as I had dreamed. So I started researching cosmetic surgery and found it was much cheaper abroad.

"I couldn't have everything done at once but I found a clinic in Prague that looked reputable so decided to go for it."


Three years ago, Heidi flew to the Czech Republic for a tummy tuck and thigh lift that cost £4,100.

"I was delighted with the results," she says. "The surgeon was wonderful and the aftercare was great. So I had no qualms about going back the following year to have a bum lift, which cost me £2,100.

"I knew I wouldn't be able to afford another procedure so this was my last chance to get the body I dreamed of.

"After the operation I was excited to see the results. I was still a bit groggy but went into the shower room and the nurses helped me take off the bandages.



"When I looked in the mirror I could see these two enormous diagonal scars right across my misshapen buttocks.

"I thought I must be having a nightmare or the drugs were affecting me. Then, I heard someone screaming, and realised it was me.

"It looked just like a shark had come and taken a massive bite out of my bum. It was horrific. They called the surgeon who said it would be fine when the swelling went down.

"But swelling should have plumped my bum up – and this looked like a chunk had been taken out."



Heidi, fighting back tears at the memory, adds: "I was on my own in Prague and didn't know what to do, who to talk to. All I'd wanted was to stop feeling embarrassed about my body – now I'd made things worse."‎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...